I ve bought a .....

case mx270

How? The few hundred on arbsafe that are searchable vs the 1000's and 1000's of stolen tools that you'd have no way of checking to my knowledge?

For one.............if the seller ignores your request for details of the serials numbers etc.........................then seek elsewhere.

Hang on I don't think in anyway I've bought a nicked saw the seller clearly sells used secondhand kit which many buyers due to the fact they have 100% positive feedback seem happy with .The only thing I was worried about would it be a good buy !

Understood. My postings are by way of example. No offence meant.

I m not a pro user but do afew logs anyway on a whim from eBay I ve bought a Husqvarna 357 xp in full working order . Am I a silly boy !!!!!!!

Good luck with your purchase you've been searching for the right saw for ages get out and use it and enjoy your new toy :thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck with your purchase you've been searching for the right saw for ages get out and use it and enjoy your new toy :thumbup::thumbup:

I wish it was the right saw Andrew , the right saw I can't justify or afford at the moment due to having the wonga and I don't want a new saw sat on the self all summer ,next year I keep telling myself I m having a new saw ! Thanks for all your help Andrew your top chap I wish all traders were like you .

Its arrived today will put some pictures up tomorrow ,I need a new chain for it . I ve counted the the drive links and there are 72 and its a 18 inch bar .It looks like a micro chisel ? But I could be wrong ,it has holes in some of the drive links and 30 stamped on the drive links .Anybody please identify this chain any help much appreciated . Thanks