Sugihara chainsawbars website....

Rob D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Rob, is it possible to bars and chain sent to Norway?

I'm talking about 2x Sugihara K095 mount Pro Lam 16" bars (Sugihara pro lam 16" .325 .058 66 drive links for Husqvarna 346XP), and 4x 21LPX-66 chains. What would the price on freight be on such a package to North Norway?

Anyways - free shipping on the www.sugiharabarsuk.co.uk website for a while to get people trying it!

And any comments or feedback welcomed :biggrin:

:001_smile:

I don't expect free shipping to where I am (Norway). However, I tried that site yesterday, and after selecting products I never found a way to view my "cart", or go further with the process from there?

What's up - or am I just blind to something?

Edited by SawTroll

Hi are both websites the same company?

Both websites are the same company run from the same place. Why (you would quite reasonably) ask?

• main reason is chainsawbars.co.uk lists the standard bars for chainsaws ie. if the chainsaw comes with .325 drive sprocket the results will be in .325

• sugiharabarsuk.co.uk lists only sugi bars but also gives all types of bar in all types of fittings/options

• chainsawbars.co.uk lists all things we sell - sugihara is just for sugihara (and ok Echo as well...)

• chainsawbars.co.uk is pretty slick on the front end - but a right pain to fiddle with round the back! sugiharabarsuk will be a blueprint/trial for the new chainsawbars.co.uk

• as a distributer you are sometimes asked to have a dedicated website to sell through

I've been thinking about your advertising Rob, IMO the dead man in a coffin angle is poorly conceived. Needs rethinking with another agency.

Yep I agree the old man needs to be buried now ;) we have the next theme in the pipeline but my brother (who is the design wallah) will not do it until I have fully populated the new Sugi site with all the sprockets!

:biggrin: