The MultiOne 10.8 - thoughts?

blades

Going down to Multione uk again tomorrow morning to pick up a 1.5m wide HD grab and a Ripper. I,ll have a play with the 10.8 if its still there, I do know they have been demo'ing it all week all over the country so hopefully its there to play with.

I do think in the hands of Steve Hadfield, that Multione machines will become very well known in the UK.

Multione has had a presence over here but has not been pushed by the previous dealers. Steve is making good headway in getting a very good machine out there and as well known as Avant.

I keep looking at the Avants but I just don't like them over the CSF.

Going down to Multione uk again tomorrow morning to pick up a 1.5m wide HD grab and a Ripper. I,ll have a play with the 10.8 if its still there, I do know they have been demo'ing it all week all over the country so hopefully its there to play with.

I do think in the hands of Steve Hadfield, that Multione machines will become very well known in the UK.

Multione has had a presence over here but has not been pushed by the previous dealers. Steve is making good headway in getting a very good machine out there and as well known as Avant.

I keep looking at the Avants but I just don't like them over the CSF.

👍🏻

Be interesting to hear what you think of it if you get to have play.

I wonder if it might be just be a little bit too big / pricey for the general purpose utility nature of the machine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, the 10 series model is our largest model and certainly bigger than the 7 series some of you have seen/demo'd/own. It's a beast, is very stable, powerful and impressive and is drawing a huge amount of enquiries currently.

To give you some perspective, it is only 300mm longer than the Avant 750 and the same width, but it is a bulkier looking machine and certainly has some presence. The first customer who bought one is a long term Avant owner and has nicknamed it 'Optimus Prime'.

Crucially, it's the only loader on the market with a 2,700kgs capacity, yet light enough to transport by 3.5t plant trailer at £2,600kgs all in incl back-weights.

What's even more impressive is that it will handle a 1,300kgs load @500mm load centre at full horizontal or vertical telescope AND manoeuvre at full steering lock.

It arrived in the UK in January and we have sold 3x 10 series and 1x 9 series (same machine, smaller engine) already. All customers who bought them wanted the high lift capacity and ability to put on a trailer.

You are all welcome to visit and have a play, or let me know and we will do our best to tie you in for a demo on our travels.

All the best,

Steve Hadfield