RatedPeople

Parker

It's ok, had a few jobs. Managed to get a negative feed back because I refused to fell a TPO birch tree. Customer had been refused so said to me " just fell it and I'll take the fine"

My response was a quick phone call to my tree officer informing him of his intention.

I then got a email on rated people saying I had feed back. It read don't use this contractor

Was annoyed by this, unfortunately I can't remove it.

I left a response saying "thank you for the comment but our company has guidelines to follow with reference TPO trees.

Can get good work but a lot of fucktards out there

It's ok, had a few jobs. Managed to get a negative feed back because I refused to fell a TPO birch tree. Customer had been refused so said to me " just fell it and I'll take the fine"

My response was a quick phone call to my tree officer informing him of his intention.

I then got a email on rated people saying I had feed back. It read don't use this contractor

Was annoyed by this, unfortunately I can't remove it.

I left a response saying "thank you for the comment but our company has guidelines to follow with reference TPO trees.

Can get good work but a lot of fucktards out there

Ok.... this might put me in the bad book on arbtalk

But, why did you not speak to the customer yourself about this issue, why did you have to phone the tree officer and grass him in ?

There is to many folks out there trying to get in the good book and look so bright and shiny.

I work with them at my main job, and this industry is in general very clean of grasses and brownie's.

sorry but I do not like the #reporting# characters at all, actually get out of my sight all together.

Best Regards

Stefan

Steady on Stefan, don't blow a gasket! If the customer has already made his intentions clear about illegally removing a TPO tree, the best thing to do is inform the local tree officer. It's not grassing, it's doing the right thing :001_rolleyes:

Agreed, the problem is too many people nowadays will quite happily pay the fine. But if the tree officer is informed before hand they can't play the 'I didn't realise it was TPO'd' card. Need to do what we can to protect our trees and especially the ones of significance.

Didn't realise it was tpo'd? The owner had applied and been refused.

I'm just saying giving more emphasis on the fact that particular tree is likely to come down is never a bad thing. Surely if an app was refused and then if the contractor phoned up and said he has been asked to take the tree down even though an app has been refused then the fine may be less lenient. Not sure how it all works if I'm honest.

I used Rated people to get me started and still will but a job every now and again but I never buy the leads with low budgets as i feel like its a waste of time.

The other thing is when people forget to rate you so you can feel like youve wasted a bit of money

maybe give it a try for a year and go from there?

Just a thought

Nick