Scott Fraser training

ShorterTrees

Yes for a few courses, guys I work with have also been on his courses. Excellent tuition, quality set up and he really knows his stuff

I have been in the industry for twenty years and can honestly say that Scott Fraser is the best I have come across in the Arb sector.

His knowledge of equipment and best practice is off the scale, I also think he delivers as a trainer due to his extensive and ongoing commercial industry experience, training you for a future in the industry and not just to pass a ticket.

I have been in the industry for twenty years and can honestly say that Scott Fraser is the best I have come across in the Arb sector.

His knowledge of equipment and best practice is off the scale, I also think he delivers as a trainer due to his extensive and ongoing commercial industry experience, training you for a future in the industry and not just to pass a ticket.

Heard exactly that, I have been lucky enough to fall on my feet with a temp job & permanent once have climbing ticket. He's helping me out with the tickets as well & has recognised my interest & determination, always wanted this but fell into window cleaning as a stop gap & spent 7 years doing it on really good pay but don't enjoy it. I spoke to plumton & got all courses sorted & my mate (that got me the job) & my boss have said they are useless & don't basically train in the real world lol (commercial) found Scott messaged him so just wanted some feedback. Really glad to hear it so will have my first course booked next week for next month cs30/31 & then will jump to climbing/aerial rescue followed by aerial cutting month after. Buzzing can't believe i have fallen on my feet like I have & it's great to have a community like this where we can ask people with experience rather than the guy in the shop that sells the gear with no idea lol

Thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Scott is a close college of mine, and we have trained and assessed many candidates together as well as done joint presentations.

I have pushed many people in his directio who are closer to hislocation than mine.

hell do you proud.,

he