Haesckler wood chipper

JAC

Has anyone got any experience of these chippers and how do they compare to a jo beau or greenmech cs100?

Had a quick demo of one when I was collecting something else from Upson's. Seems like a capable machine if you treat it correctly and it coped well with some tangled up Hawthorn. I would rate it as being as good if not better than the competition. :001_smile:

Had a quick demo of one when I was collecting something else from Upson's. Seems like a capable machine if you treat it correctly and it coped well with some tangled up Hawthorn. I would rate it as being as good if not better than the competition. :001_smile:

Thanks, the videos of it look good . Seems a better features and design to my old jo beau 400

What are the better features?

It's more compact and I like the idea of having the engine at the other end of the machine. When chipping with the jo beau wood chip and the fine dust used to always end up on the engine.

ok in my extensive experience with the new small Haesckler, the older Greenmech GMR100 and the later Greenmech CS100 as i have used them all. The Haesckler is more of a gardeners / hobby / low volume / infrequent use machine. Remember my mate bought a brand new 1 a few months ago and i have used it. It is not as 'heavy duty' in my opinion and having done some serious hours on the Greenmechs over the last couple of years i reckon i know my onions. The Greenmechs are easier to move about as the design is better thought out and seriously robust.

I might sound like i'm 'dissing' the Haesckler but from an arb point of view i have to be realistic and honest with experiences.

If i had the need to buy a micro chipper tomorrow and had enuf money ferra new Haesckler i would buy a used 18HP CS100.

I cannot comment on the Jo Beau as i've not owned or used 1 but i can tell you they are they are at the upper end in terms of quality and ability.

ok in my extensive experience with the new small Haesckler, the older Greenmech GMR100 and the later Greenmech CS100 as i have used them all. The Haesckler is more of a gardeners / hobby / low volume / infrequent use machine. Remember my mate bought a brand new 1 a few months ago and i have used it. It is not as 'heavy duty' in my opinion and having done some serious hours on the Greenmechs over the last couple of years i reckon i know my onions. The Greenmechs are easier to move about as the design is better thought out and seriously robust.

I might sound like i'm 'dissing' the Haesckler but from an arb point of view i have to be realistic and honest with experiences.

If i had the need to buy a micro chipper tomorrow and had enuf money ferra new Haesckler i would buy a used 18HP CS100.

I cannot comment on the Jo Beau as i've not owned or used 1 but i can tell you they are they are at the upper end in terms of quality and ability.

Thanks for your reply. The Jo beau I had was a quality machine, I should of kept it. I have a lot of narrow access work where it would be ideal.