Old school crooks....

eggsarascal

As long as people get justice and criminals get caught, then that aught be the end of the matter...

Criminals can be funny, mean or plain stupid... I reserve my contempt for the mean ones....

You just don't get it do you, victims of crime suffer long after the event, and don't get fixed at the point of justice, but I do agree in part, some people are just plain stupid....:laugh1:

• Thanks 1

I can't stand thieves but I must admit I got sucked in with the 'romanticism' of this blag. A few old duffers with the audacity and balls to carry out this job and succeed to a degree. The fact it was from a vault, that the victims were the super rich blah blah.

Having taken a step back however my feelings have changed. They are criminals, I have paid for this case indirectly, there are victims, some of these guys are connected to Kenneth Noy, cop killer and road rage murderer. Do you think that these harmless old boys would be so harmless if somebody had crossed them? I doubt it. There would have been consequences I'm sure.

It is all too easy to carried away with the medias reporting of this case, to see it through rose tinted specs, I am guilty of that but can see the bigger picture.

That's my 2 bobs.

That's worth more than two bob mate, a wise post:thumbup1::thumbup1:

I've been a victim of theft. My saws, climbing gear etc. I want to kill the thieving scum. They are no different. BUT, what I do like to think about in this particular case is the meticulous planning, surveillance and attention to detail that must have happened in the run up to the job. It must have been something straight out of a film. As said before, if only this ingenuity could have gone into something constructive.

A bit of thieving off the rich in Hatton Garden ain't too bad is it?

There's a bloke down my road, he had 5 chainsaws. I only stole 3 of them off him one night. Nowt wrong with that is there.

I can't understand this selective romantacising of criminals. The Krays were not nice people either.

• Thanks 1

There's a bloke down my road, he had 5 chainsaws. I only stole 3 of them off him one night. Nowt wrong with that is there.

I can't understand this selective romantacising of criminals. The Krays were not nice people either.

Why didn't ya get all of 'em?