Best of new 4x4's on market

Brett

Think you will find most of the complaints on her about the Dmax on here are mine. It is quite as specific problem which stems from doing lots of short trips delivering logs. From all I have read on here and elsewhere if you get to do decent length trips and can open it up from time to time on main roads you should be fine. Other than my one issue it's a good truck.

Edited by Woodworks

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id snatch your hand off!! What year is it? Roger Young wanted best part of 30k Sterling for a Dmax tipper...

It was brand new on the Isuzu stand last week at a big hunting exhibition in Salzburg . Had a good look at the tipper gubbins and looked solid to me .

30k sterling !! Ah but that comes with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of rose !!:001_smile:

Yes i went to roger young too, when i hit 33k +vat i decided to stop there.

and that wasnt really anything that special, tipper tool box ( uprate the suspension) and spray it black.

it just got silly!

orange one looks good though

Ill second that request for a f150.

Keep thinking could i live with lhd.

I wondered that when I took the Land cruiser out for a test drive.

I think it's something you could get used to, you could also consider mounting a video camera on the passenger side with either a separate screen on the dash or a tilt screen, I could really only see it being a problem over taking things.

Rip-off Britain?

And yet Mark, they would still the same as you here elsewhere, "There's no money in motors, we hardly make anything as it!" Sick of hearing this. Bought a new saw few weeks back and one supply when I asked if he could do it cheaper started moaning, "There's next to nothing in it and then by the time it's been pdi, full tank of oil and fuel and then the girls have done the paperwork, there's nothing left!"

So it's not just yourself that's been talking bollocks since 19xx Mark!!!