which mix ratio would be best for 385 XP

huskywilson

I run 33:1 which is 150ml to 5lts of fuel in my 395xp. Hasn't missed a beat

Just turn it to suit ya fuel mix. Don't turn it for 33:1 and change to a leaner mixture and not re tune ya saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wild_hog

Hi Guys , i now have a used 385 xp and use Aspen on my 3 saws,61(266XP top end) 372 xp and the 385 xp , looking at some forums i seen some folk use 40:1 or 32:1 even on big saws , is this old school way or is the modern synthetic oils or Aspen 2 fine with the 385 at 50:1?

i used to use husky xp oil at 50:1 but changed to Aspen which i like , i can obviously work out how much extra XP oil will be used to make it 40:1 , but is it worth it , any input will be appreciated .:thumbup1:

Hi,

Aspen2 is 100% find for your Husqvarna.

It what they use and all the rep's have Aspen2 in the demo kit!

I still don't get why people spend more and buy 2stroke oil to mix with Aspen4 as the price difference is so little it can't be worth the trouble??

Aspen2 has been developed and tested in Husqvarna, Stihl and many other brands to offer the best around performance and benefits for you and the engine.

Any questions please call me

email [email protected]

Hi,

Aspen2 is 100% find for your Husqvarna.

It what they use and all the rep's have Aspen2 in the demo kit!

I still don't get why people spend more and buy 2stroke oil to mix with Aspen4 as the price difference is so little it can't be worth the trouble??

Aspen2 has been developed and tested in Husqvarna, Stihl and many other brands to offer the best around performance and benefits for you and the engine.

Any questions please call me

email [email protected]

The only reason I mix Red line with Aspen 4 is I had quite a large quantity of RL oil left over at the time I changed to Aspen . Seemed a shame to waste it .

The only reason I mix Red line with Aspen 4 is I had quite a large quantity of RL oil left over at the time I changed to Aspen . Seemed a shame to waste it .

I see,

Makes sense now!

No need to waste 2Stroke oil if you have it already. Anything that mixes with normal petrol will mix with Aspen4.