hello im back

Nick Burke

The FC are looking for a land agent at the moment bit further north than you, Newcastle way. £32-£35k. Might be worth a look. Closing date 13 March. They have a few other jobs also.

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWFjdGlvbj1zZWFyY2hieWNvbnRleHRpZCZ1c2Vyc2VhcmNoY29udGV4dD0xMDE4MDI3NiZwYWdlY2xhc3M9Sm9icyZrZXk9ZmFpciZyZXFzaWc9MTQ0NDgxMzczMi0wM2EyNjYwNjNjZGY2NGZhM2U4Njc5ZGU2NjAyNDQzYTA3ZGU4ZTUx

Try the above link. Good luck.

Fao:nick - I "might" be looking for a banksman in the nether edge/sharrow area for a couple of days nick? Also groundy for selective pruning job in ranmoor? but its a bit too quiet really tho at the minute plus nesting seasons just around the corner but i'll give you a call if anything comes up?

As mentioned: theirs tree gangs in abundance of late, but Amey are worth a nosey due to their contract with SCC & the huge number of unmanaged trees? But be wary of the huggers on rustlings rd off ecclsall rd :D

I am sorry for my post

I do get carried away at times and get to the extreme in my comments.

I'm sorry Nick Burke, the last thing I want to do is to make any negative

vibes to you. I wish you the best and I'm happy to help if I can.

If you are up my way in Scotland Ayrshire please send an mail

on [email protected] I'm sure I can get you a day here and there.

Again I'm sorry.. I really can come out with the most daft things at times.

No worries Stephen I didn't take it in a bad way thanks for taking the time for me. Many thanks for all the answers. I am in the process of setting something up thanks to Rueben Hayes who has got in touch with help. I'll try to get back to the others that have as well am always interested in any work I can do. In answer to the question what experience /qualifications do you have I worked for ten years more or less as a community forester, then as an assistant tree officer going on to become a tree officer, then did surveys becoming senior consultant. I have a masters in forestry, a degree in land management and an OCN level 3 forest schools leader award and I was a professional member of the arboricultural association. Many thanks to everyone its given me a much needed boost. If anyone needs help with GIS I'll try to help I wont always have an answer but I'll take the time to look for one.

Cheers again Nick Burke MSc BSc Hons

I don't know what to say re private Ryan but I do have my reasons for being Down. Depression is a hard thing. You may have reasons to be depressed you may have none. It doesn't make it any easier. I don't want sympathy but any advice will always be taken in the way it was sent. Thank you all for the help ill always be grateful for it and give any help I can. For what its worth I'm from moss side Manchester and I know about guns and friends being killed. Oh and before that gets taken the wrong way I'm not a 'gangster' just an average guy trying to make his life work by getting work. Hope that doesn't come across wrong. And for what its worth ill happily stand anyone a coffee.

Nick

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...