What song is on repeat in your head whilst aloft?

Mick Dempsey

When I'm deadwooding (which I hate) I always have to tell myself to take one section at a time, to be methodical and not get lured over to a juicy big bit "over there"

So sooner or later someone switches on "one day at a time, sweet Jesus" in my head

Only I substitute the word branch for Jesus.

It's been like that for 20 years.

Any other songs on a loop? I know Born2trot has "walking in the air"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on a loop yesterday. I found a bit of fasciated sycamore at the start of the day and I had Keep Feeling Fasciation, almost by Human League [ame]

[/ame] , going on and on for 8 hours.

Cound be worse, some days the last thing you hear onthe radio os some pop pap that yoyu hate but its so catchy it sticks in your head no matter what you do.

When I'm deadwooding (which I hate) I always have to tell myself to take one section at a time, to be methodical and not get lured over to a juicy big bit "over there"

So sooner or later someone switches on "one day at a time, sweet Jesus" in my head

I thought it was "one toke over the line, sweet Jesus?"

God question, glad I'm not the only one who gets a line stuck on repeat!

Usually a song my girlfriend has been listening to. Gets irritating!

Just plug your phone in:laugh1:

I've got myself hooked on a ridiculous app game on my phone called 'my singing monsters'. You basically build islands full of a vast array of silly musical beasts who sing a tune together on a loop.

In the absence of friends, these guys have become mine!

I constantly have their musical masterpieces bouncing around my empty noggin as I attend to my woodland tasks.

Yesterday's was Adidas by Little Mix... Dear god I could have shoved my saw in my face by the end of the day to get it out of my head! That's what going in the wife's car does to you...

Me and the lad I work with often talk about it. It usually starts with "wtf are you whistling?" and then a long rant of how it's stuck from last night at the pub/wife's car/kids tv. Now and again you get a good one, but more often than not it's crap!

On a good day I'll have some AC/DC going on in there. but not often.