Tiny echo!

Maxnaggle

I love mine. I have been raving about my 2510 a lot. As the 2511 is a modified 2510 just to not get roasted there's not that much to rave about. We don't want to sound like a broken record.

But hey, it's still a wonderful saw and during my work up in the tree it's my favourite.

Wolter

hows every one finding their new 2511 saw? when the 2510 came out everyone seemed to be raving about it but this thread has gone a bit quiet?

thanks carl

It's the same as the 2510 so there's nothing new to report.

I can say that I've changed from the Echo bar and chain to the Stihl bar and chain and it's transformed the saw from great to superlatively brilliant!

That's not breaking news though as most people already knew this.

great to here all the good reviews this saws is getting. i've just ordered one from skyland and need to sort out a bar and chain, i like the look of the multi mount bar Rob D has but the one i found on his website seems to have a different serial number to the one in the video. does anyone know if this bar will fit BN6M-4I25-A Sugihara 10" Pro Lam 1/4 .043 56 drive links + chain - Sugihara Guide Bars thanks justin

great to here all the good reviews this saws is getting. i've just ordered one from skyland and need to sort out a bar and chain, i like the look of the multi mount bar Rob D has but the one i found on his website seems to have a different serial number to the one in the video. does anyone know if this bar will fit BN6M-4I25-A Sugihara 10" Pro Lam 1/4 .043 56 drive links + chain - Sugihara Guide Bars thanks justin

Think that's the bar I've got on my 2511, but got the saw and chain together from skyland and didn't bother with the stock one. You should have given them a call, very helpful guys to talk to

Sent from my SM-G930F using Arbtalk mobile app