Need advice/ opinions

Doobop

I've currently going on my own, I have a yard at my uncles farm.. However he wants to slow down his farming as it's getting too much, unless I want to take the farm on!...

What to do carry on progressing my new business venture or take the farm on???

Suggestions please???

Almost impossible to give real advice to a post like that.

No one knows u personally or seen ur books for either farm or ur own business.

Farmings not in a good way at minute and no sun on horizon for it. so working the 2 together may work.

But if u book jobs in and then have to cancel to cut hay/silage etc.

Plus with trees u'll probably have staff as can't do much on ur own so gets more ackward to fit both in. But u'll always have jobs for them on farm if rained of tree work

Really need to ba asking ur account or ur uncles account.

It all depends on the size of the farm and more importantly which job you would enjoy. Assuming that the farm has no debts (a big assumption these days) you could run it with very low stocking levels and just check on the animals in the morning and do a full day each week for the important jobs which would leave you time for your current business.