Arb and Forestry Specialized Clothing - Bear Valley Company

BearValleyCo

Hello,

My name is Sam and i have created a company called Bear Valley Company, for which i am aiming to supply high quality, industry aimed clothing for arbs and foresters all at a fair price.

The aim is to supply the industry with a shirt which is professional, comfortable and durable for all aspects of work, groundie, climbers.... Boss!

My prototype shirt is called the "Exo-Ranger" series. The all round industry shirt.

The shirt will be tight to the skin to minimize snagging whilst climbing or dragging brash, will take moisture away from the body and breathe whilst the work load is high and keep you warm when its cold. It will look professional and uniformed whilst in the public. The fabric is made so that it is tough and hard wearing and it is thicker than "normal shirts" with a bespoke material unique to the shirt and series.

I will also offer the customer the option to have their shirts printed with their company name and details on the shirt prior to sending.

This is the starting phase for my company, i aim to progress through the industry including long sleeves to the "Exo-Ranger" series, going onto hoodies which match the shirts, soft shells, social normal tees, workable traditional "lumberjack" shirts and completely waterproof jackets at reasonable prices (Unlike some big brands which charge silly amounts of money for their completely waterproof jackets!) and more.

At the moment the company is still within its infancy, i want to keep this business completely people orientated with ideas and suggestions about what you would want from the shirts, to what you would like to see in design or colours! It is you lot who it is aimed at and will hopefully be buying. So please comment on this thread and let me know!

I have a few photos to show you of the first prototype which i have currently been testing, it is not the end product and i have 2 more shirts which are coming to me within the next 2 weeks showcasing a slightly different design and style.

So if you like the thought of having something smart and comfortable to work then please like and follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I am currently working with making my website.

Insta - @bearvalleyco

Twitter - @TeamBearValley

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/BearValleyCompany/

Thank you, i will keep regular updates. I aim to having stock to sell by April 2016.

BVC

Here is the first design of the shirt and logo, i also messed around getting more colours for later on. Alot of feedback came from having the green and black and orange and black.

IMG_20151209_224625_zpsvndgc4qc.jpg

IMG_20151218_182554_zpsnq0qcpif.jpg

After a while i got my samples through, as for all prototypes they need adjusting and tweaking, but for the first attempted them came out well.

InstaSize_1214175452_zpsqq8mkrmd.jpg

20151222_134043_zps3r9sv7ph.jpg

IMG_20151215_161007_zpsxmkv5ne7.jpg

The neck was too large as stuff got into the shirt too easily, the sleeves where too big and the lower hem was too tight. These have all now been addressed for the next two samples coming. Hopefully get it as close to perfect as possible with them!

20151222_133929_zpskbnahdn1.jpg

20151222_133914_zpsjcxi4okv.jpg