How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

Washed the truck, went shopping, laying in bed having read all these great little posts about valentines day and thought it must be getting close.really need to get a card and flowers. Its only then I think sssshhhhiiiittttt!!!!!!

Well done Shep! I think I'll give your missus a bell this morning and ask where you took her, what you bought her and were you your usual romantic self. That's you in the crap matey!

Start cleaning chimney as wood burner burning bad then half way through that local farmer rang up about a sheep he needed help with, then finished wood burner, changed pipe on crane which had a leak, pumped tyres up on truck, tractor and trailer and sort this out for next weeks job. Sunday day of rest ha ha.

You know what sort of day you're in for when you leave the house late for an appointment to be greeted by a flat tyre. The jack which I carry in the car and worked last time - didn't.

The security locking socket wasn't where I thought it was not in the glove box/door pockets/cubby holes. Just on the point of deciding it must have been left at the tyre place last time I got a tyre I remembered the tray under the passenger seat. Eureka.

Wife's car to work for another jack, gets that sorted and re-arrange appointment with client.

Spent the rest of the day getting some new tyres - they said they had five in stock then found that they actually only had four, so I've to go back in the week.After that I just gave up, sorted paperwork to do tomorrow and then went out with the dogs to clear my head.

Some days just don't go to plan, you can't get hold of people, little problems crop up and you just can't do what you wanted or needed to. Todays been one of them.

You know what sort of day you're in for when you leave the house late for an appointment to be greeted by a flat tyre. The jack which I carry in the car and worked last time - didn't.

The security locking socket wasn't where I thought it was not in the glove box/door pockets/cubby holes. Just on the point of deciding it must have been left at the tyre place last time I got a tyre I remembered the tray under the passenger seat. Eureka.

Wife's car to work for another jack, gets that sorted and re-arrange appointment with client.

Spent the rest of the day getting some new tyres - they said they had five in stock then found that they actually only had four, so I've to go back in the week.After that I just gave up, sorted paperwork to do tomorrow and then went out with the dogs to clear my head.

Some days just don't go to plan, you can't get hold of people, little problems crop up and you just can't do what you wanted or needed to. Todays been one of them.

Sounds like a right pig mate! Makes the good days all that more sweeter though :)

Not done much today, seemed to nice to be doing much of anything.. Did watch the GOP debate on Utube though, Donald trump makes good viewing...

spent half hr looking at oddball threads to figure if Jons back in a different form.. theres a little bird tells me he might be...... LOL.... its like playing at being a detective on this forum some days LOL...