How was your day?

Mick Dempsey

being a dry day I thought I'd have a go practicing my climbing technique..

done an hr or two, here an there running back into the house to check utube on how to tie different knots..

I've just about got past that dreaded feeling somethins gonna snap after getting past fifteen feet... and I need a different carabiner type as well..

Now sat in the house wondering if its worth getting a fire in... to wrap up and put up, or chop some wood and have tennis elbow for a day or two....

I need a log splitter!!!!!.

Been on quotes today. (9 altogether) Not many immediate takers, couple of big ones I'm waiting on. Bit quieter than I'd hoped. Off to by a valentine card, flowers and prezzy for the Mrs.

Feet up with a nice meal and a DVD tonight. Knackered so I'll probably fall asleep half way through.

I'm so glad I saw this post! I need to get a card!! Oh my god, I forgot her birthday so if I forget this I'm a dead man!! Cheers

being a dry day I thought I'd have a go practicing my climbing technique..

done an hr or two, here an there running back into the house to check utube on how to tie different knots..

I've just about got past that dreaded feeling somethins gonna snap after getting past fifteen feet... and I need a different carabiner type as well..

Now sat in the house wondering if its worth getting a fire in... to wrap up and put up, or chop some wood and have tennis elbow for a day or two....

I need a log splitter!!!!!.

I remember that feeling from college 20 years ago, get past 15ft or so and your inner self says

"Fall from here and you'll die, go back down" I just couldn't do it.

Anyway on the second day I cycled to college and I said to myself all the way

"If you don't do this you'll be pushing a barrow up a plank for the rest of your life, I'd rather die than do that" that day I pushed through, started to trust my gear and once you're through it's not easy, but easier.

Today's been a good day so far, got up early, bumbled about for a while, went back to bed and snoozed for an hour or so :thumbup:, played with the baby, sent the older two out to play in the snow and got some peace to look at a few survey results, went to town, bought a new computer, had lunch, home now watching the rugby with a Guinness - Scotland not even playing too badly at the moment. Off out later on to the village Burns Supper (better late than never).

Washed the truck, went shopping, laying in bed having read all these great little posts about valentines day and thought it must be getting close.really need to get a card and flowers. Its only then I think sssshhhhiiiittttt!!!!!!