Arbtalk members that have helped you!

18 stoner

I know this subject has been brushed on before, but it's nice to show appreciation. I'm thinking it would be good to give praise to those members that have really made a difference to you.

I'm not particularly talking of characters and jokers, I mean those who've given good advice, shared kit, knowledge and really made a difference to your business, lifestyle etc.

So to start, a couple from me.

Spud. Due to the wealth of information and knowledge he shares.

David Humphries. This guy sure has educated me. 10 years ago the only mushrooms I knew of were ones that came from asda.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not wishing to upset anyone if I've forgotten them, a quick list off the top of my head:

Mendiplogs - personal

Gary Prentice & Chris@Eden - Lv6 advice

David Humphries - ongoing fungal contributions (not a medical condition!)

Jules (Daltontrees)- advice and discussion

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe
update

Good thread

Riggerbear (Rob) has been a good help for us. We're a newish outfit and every now and then we need a bit of help with tricky or potentially dangerous trees. Rob has always been excellent value for money and always willing to share his knowledge with us so we can learn and increase our skill level without getting out of our depth. Also he's willing to muck in and drag/rake and clean up as well.

Many others on here have shared their knowledge and friendship too.

Aspen Bob has put me onto some good tunes and drumming as well 😎

I started a list, but gave up because I knew I would miss some, so deleted it.

We all know the great posters, they are at the top of their game, but are still happy to share, they give tips, techniques, post pic's offer advice etc.

Its great when you log on and see a new post from one of these, you know your going to get real solid information, long may they continue to contribute, they really are what AT is all about for me.