The 35 in a 60 Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

What's that all about then?!

I do a 100 mile commute daily, on roads which are 85% 60 limits and Imo it is safe and reasonable to do at least 50 in these areas. So why do so many people think it's fine to drive at 28-39 mph for miles on end? Even the flippin artics are overtaking them on the long stretches. Just been down a poker straight 5 mile stretch, stuck behind some blinking idiot playing with their hair while doing 29mph the whole freakin way, finally overtook, and then another one; nothing around whatsoever, wtf?!

These morons are just everywhere.

Aaaaarrrrrgh!

Cheers.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain . Why do some people drive up to a huge empty roundabout that you can see most of and stop and wait till something comes to justify stopping ?????

Oh yes and the ones on the inside lane joining a roundabout, who wait for truck or bus in the outside lane to finish pulling onto roundabout to see if the roads clear:confused1: ………………do they think a vehicle is going to come through the bus or truck and hit them?????????????????:001_rolleyes:

These drivers are the most dangerous on the road IMO, often they do 38 in the 60 zone, but continue at the same speed when they enter a 30, they just don't take the effort to read the road around them, they are the same people who sit in the middle lane of the Mway regardless of whats around them, muppets!!!

I feel your pain . Why do some people drive up to a huge empty roundabout that you can see most of and stop and wait till something comes to justify stopping ?????

Cuz if you do it the other way, dart straight over, ya get in trouble with the old bill.

I shot over a roundabout one Sunday morning when I was in a rush to help a mate out. Copper sat just off the roundabout clocked me and 'gave me a pull'....... Result: breath tested..... Over the limit from the night before....... 12 month ban, 300 quid fine........ Twenty odd years ago.

These days I tend to be one of those that annoy TCD, on and off the roads.:biggrin:

Cuz if you do it the other way, dart straight over, ya get in trouble with the old bill.

I shot over a roundabout one Sunday morning when I was in a rush to help a mate out. Copper sat just off the roundabout clocked me and 'gave me a pull'....... Result: breath tested..... Over the limit from the night before....... 12 month ban, 300 quid fine........ Twenty odd years ago.

These days I tend to be one of those that annoy TCD, on and off the roads.:biggrin:

FairPlay

What's that all about then?!

I do a 100 mile commute daily, on roads which are 85% 60 limits and Imo it is safe and reasonable to do at least 50 in these areas. So why do so many people think it's fine to drive at 28-39 mph for miles on end? Even the flippin artics are overtaking them on the long stretches. Just been down a poker straight 5 mile stretch, stuck behind some blinking idiot playing with their hair while doing 29mph the whole freakin way, finally overtook, and then another one; nothing around whatsoever, wtf?!

These morons are just everywhere.

Aaaaarrrrrgh!

Cheers.

They are the ones who swap their cars for bikes at the weekend and cycle 3 abreast on narrow roads all weekend ,they are a alergic to speed and believe others shouldn't speed either. Do us a favour run them down!