any miracle cures for tennis elbow?

shillo

Not sure if you do or not but try to cut less with one hand using a 200t or similar. A conscious effort of two hands on the saw seemed to help me. Or the fact I got a 150 and it is loads lighter and easier to one hand cut when necessary.

Yep, getting a 150 sorted mine right out,

Strapping is really not good at all, quote below from the article

"Elbow braces are crap

In fact, they can cause harm. They reduce pain by [a] offsetting load that would otherwise pass through the offending tendon tissue and warming up the tissue faster, thereby reducing the pain when you start your session. Do you still have the problem? Of course you do. Braces are a big Band-Aid. Additionally, the neighboring tissue often becomes afflicted."

The change in tools and working methods does ill evictee things and getting a hand helps a lot too as has been said! Since starting a Groundie 3 months ago my sore left tendinitis and righ shoulder are all fixed, and I have a little back handled 150 and it's brilliant!

I've been using it to sned out Largs Sitkas, it is really slow but so light it's worth the wait!

I did my left wrist in yesterday using the 026 above waist level undercutting wind blow! So back to the little Angry Wasp it is!

I am now on digger and dumper duties for the rest of the week so that gives the body a good rest from the saw and chipping!

I had in both elbows many years ago, I worked through it after about 18 months it cleared up. My right one has started giving me some jip again recently.

One thing I have noticed is that my right elbow has developed a much longer point on it:001_huh: anyone else had this??

It's quite handy for getting near the bar in a busy pub:biggrin:

I had in both elbows many years ago, I worked through it after about 18 months it cleared up. My right one has started giving me some jip again recently.

One thing I have noticed is that my right elbow has developed a much longer point on it:001_huh: anyone else had this??

Every cloud .......:001_smile:

Not so much the point but the nobble in the outside, opposite he funny bone. I am forever knocking it now on door frames and the like.