any miracle cures for tennis elbow?

shillo

Plenty of people swear by the wd40 on various ages and pains if you look it up. Never tried it myself tho yet.

I've tried all sorts of other things including 10 consecutive nights with tin foil wrapped around my elbows which turned out to be incredibly uncomfortable and no help whatsoever.

I'm on the accupuncture now which has healed persistent back problems in the past and is having a positive effect on the elbows now I think.

We've been using homeopathic remedies for decades now, never see the inside of a GP consulting room anymore. The remedy you need is dependant on the type of pain you are experiencing. This - ripped from a random site.

Homeopathic Remedies

There are various homeopathic remedies which can help you deal with Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis elbow). Arnica Montana is a homeopathic remedy for an injury or strain of the elbow muscle. Belladonna is used in case of sharp pain and swollen and inflamed elbow. Bryonia is excellent in case you feel pain when you move your arm. If the whole arm is in pain, Ferrum phosphoricum is the best remedy for you. Kalmia latifolia is recommended in case the pain spreads from shoulder or hip. It is also used for sudden pain which is worsened when you move your arm. Rhus toxicodendron is the best if you experience stiffness in the elbow, which is worse during the night or in the morning. For swollen, painful and stiff elbow, you should take Ruta graveolens. This remedy is also used if the symptoms of Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis elbow) get worse if you move your arm, and if you feel weak and tired. Sanguinaria is used in cases you also feel pain in the shoulder and when the pain becomes more severe when you lift your arm. Another homeopathic remedy is Sulphur, which is recommended for burning pain and inflammation.

Identify what kind of pain you have, and buy the corresponding remedy from your local pharmacist or health-food store. Take one pill three times a day, but not before or after coffee. If it works you will become a lifelong convert, like so many others.

I wish there was a miricle cure for it.

I have suffered with tennis elbow for years and recently i managed to fracture my wrist which resulted in having a cast on.

I thought that the support of the cast and the obvious rest would benifit my elbow however, it is worst than ever at the moment.

I am struggling to even fully straighten my arm let alone any movement which usually aggravates it.

I think the cast has supported my wrist but transfered all the strain to my elbow.

Its a pisser for sure :thumbdown:

Dry needling has worked for me. I had it really bad for about 6 months and finally had to do something about it as I couldn't hold a cup of tea any longer let alone hedge cutters. Asked my chiropractor and she tried dry needling and it has completely transformed my elbow. Still get the odd twinge but if it comes back in full force I know exactly what I'm doing to stop it.

Apparently if you have it you can't get rid of it or any form of tendinitis for that matter but you can keep it at bay with the right treatment.

Dry needling has worked for me. I had it really bad for about 6 months and finally had to do something about it as I couldn't hold a cup of tea any longer let alone hedge cutters. Asked my chiropractor and she tried dry needling and it has completely transformed my elbow. Still get the odd twinge but if it comes back in full force I know exactly what I'm doing to stop it.

Apparently if you have it you can't get rid of it or any form of tendinitis for that matter but you can keep it at bay with the right treatment.

Is dry needling accupuncture? How much does it cost per session?

Hi Matt. KORE Therapy, perhaps with acupuncture, may be worth trying. (A session is around £35-£40). My daughter practices this therapy and she has some very positive results with her clients.

www.koretherapy.com - their website will give you info on the technique and advise of practitioners in your area.

Hope you find a cure soon :)

Not sure if you do or not but try to cut less with one hand using a 200t or similar. A conscious effort of two hands on the saw seemed to help me. Or the fact I got a 150 and it is loads lighter and easier to one hand cut when necessary.

This worked for me too. I also got a husqvarna electric. Still not better but managable.