any miracle cures for tennis elbow?

shillo

Copper wrist bands helped me to some extent, now have infinity ion booster silicone bands. Had the cortisone injections - very painful and short term relief. Try to vary your work, do different tasks on alternate days or weeks if necessary. Elbow supports can help too - but rest is the best thing - not easy I know!

Edited by rapalaman

I had one a few years ago, got to the point that I couldn't even lift up a cup! Had a couple of injections into the joint which fixed it for a few weeks, then it came back just as before. Had an op on it in the end and it's been fine since. The recovery time from the op is quite long though and it's pretty painful after the op for a while but had to be done. Good luck

I worked on a pig farm once and the owner used to get it pretty bad.... he played a lot of golf. He used to take time out of doing work when it was really bad so he could carry on playing golf!

On a coffee break I remember him holding a bag of frozen peas over his elbow.... they were Birds Eye peas, but other brands may work.

He wasn't the kind of bloke to complain about anything, but he did complain about having Tennis Elbow.

Last time I saw him he was retired and was fully recovered.

cheers, steve

• Like 1