5 mature corsican pine removals

testcricket01

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you proud of this video that you put out ? Where is the finesse? Its just rough ass cut and fall tree work creating alot of dings and holes. Man I would be ashamed. Bad work positioning, one handing cuts that should use two (Just to show you are a pro), bish bosh bash there you go groundys take that and clean it up cos we aint a team.

Hi James ,efficient job ,I worked on that group of trees and in the private garden 20 years ago it's a great shame to see those fine healthy trees go especially as they were planted in the 1860s it looks like there was no decay in them as well and your photograph of the trunk looks fantastic , just how a mature Corsican should look like,I always thought they framed that God ugly building well as holkham hall is not the most beautiful stately home ! still the new Earl will have plenty of timber for his new woodchip boiler.

Let's hope the replacements do well .

There was no decay in them, just remodeling the whole garden. I should think there was 6 back then i saw there was a old stump.

Are you proud of this video that you put out ? Where is the finesse? Its just rough ass cut and fall tree work creating alot of dings and holes. Man I would be ashamed. Bad work positioning, one handing cuts that should use two (Just to show you are a pro), bish bosh bash there you go groundys take that and clean it up cos we aint a team.

Im not proud of most of my videos im not a video editor i put it together and post it i havent got time to spend hours and hours getting it all slick and smooth credit to the guys that do put that level of effort in. As ive mentioned we only had to miss the hedge and main drive. The grass is all being dug up so dings in the lawn doesnt matter. As far as one handing yes i one hand a saw not all the time but majority of the time, i dont promote thats how to do it its a bad habit but thats how i do it. It worked out quicker and easier to crash them out first thing in the morning to a pole then go down and clear it up as a team before the winds picked up to a unworkable level up top.