5 mature corsican pine removals

testcricket01

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liked the story telling of the day, but found it too long.

Too much branch cutting.

Nice site context before and after.

Looked a tidy and efficient job.

Why were they removed James?

I always knew it was to long but i didnt want to cut to much i cut loads and loads out as it was.

All i know is they are remodeling the terrace so these are going, i know they have replacements for them going in somewhere

Nice work james and Co is that the new stihl 201 electronic carb? seemed to be going well how do you rate it?

Cheers scott, yer i bought it the friday and started this job the monday so cant give much feedback, i find the choke button flimsy to use and it doesnt seem to cut as fast as you would expect it bogs down low on power. Time will tell its certainly no 200t

Cheers scott, yer i bought it the friday and started this job the monday so cant give much feedback, i find the choke button flimsy to use and it doesnt seem to cut as fast as you would expect it bogs down low on power. Time will tell its certainly no 200t

I bought an early 201 when they came out and used it once it was so under powered it was dangerous! Really need a new one now as my 200ts are getting unreliable so was hoping the new 201 tcm was going to be alot better. Will you drill the exhaust to improve pick up?