Clark CutandClimb jacket

CJM

They will still moan about the jackets because they won't look after them.

My policy on this sort of stuff is to give them a product life span. If they wreck the jackets within say, 3yrs, they must pay for a replacement.

I refuse to pay for staff to abuse and lose my gear.

:thumbup1:

Losing hiviz vests is my pet peev...how hard is it to leave it in the van when ur finished...hmf!

have a harkie

Sweat my nuts off in 5 minutes of putting it on.

wouldnt buy another.

how warm is the cut and climb compared to it i dont know but if its close id rather get wet ( which i do anyway from the sweat!)

I've tried all sorts of jackets, and they all make me just as wet with sweat, might as well not worn one.

Where does it leak ?

Mine leaked on the side zips and Clarks replaced the zips with waterproof ones free of charge.

all over if the rains heavy enough, i should of got on to them but never got round to it and i think to try and return a jacket thats over a year old would be a bit of a P. take. plenty of people love em so maybe i was just unlucky.

how do you wash/re proof it? i use nilfisk tech wash and rerpoofer occasionally on mine. Only leak was the zips and as mine was an early model before waterproof zips i eventually contacted clarks a mere 5 years after purchase!

Yve did amazing, sooooo much more than expected or needed to and i now have a set of waterproof zips in mine.

Great jacket for sure and will definetly buy another if mine ever wears out!

Mines over 3 years old, and only recently started letting water in in heavy rain. Spoke to Yvonne at Clarks and apparently mine was one of the earlier ones. The newer ones are made of a laminated fabric which should never need reproofing.

I just proofed mine in the wash and it's good as new again.

For me to get 3 years out of a jacket is pretty impressive.