Looking to buy some Cherry wood.

WHaines

It is for smoking, I normally process it down to the chunks he's after, but he normally sources the wood.

He's brought me a whole range before from cord to kiln dried logs.

I find it's easiest to work cord when trying to get the sizes of chunks he wants, to much faff with logs.

So ideally I'm after cord.

Just interested but what size chunks do you convert em into? Have thought about doing small amounts with the small amount of cherry and apple I get from domestic jobs

Down to about fist size, was abit of pig to start with but found a fairly easy way of doing it and it's pretty efficient.

A branch logger may be the machine for that . Just need a load of small stems.i might have some cherry cord wood arriving tomorrow,diameters unknown as part of a lorry load.felled last March. Distance could kill it but if any good I will put it to one side.

Where abouts are you biggarlogs?