Songs I Am Listening To

Old Monkey

On 26/01/2019 at 11:30, Mark2 said:

Here’s a cool sound ! Check out all the rest of this guys stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNmi-e6q6ZQ

Oh yes . I like that very much . Its notable that if you are talented enough , armed with a Telecaster fitted with a bigsby , a bottle neck and a touch of reverb on a classy valve/tube amp you can entertain to a high degree on your own . Love it .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark2 said:

Stubby

what are you listening too?

put a good one up? 

Dosnt matter what type, I love good music ? And you can tell a lot about a guy by his music ! And you’v got taste. Do you play guitar?

I have several guitars . 2x Les Paul 1x SG a very nice ES335 and a very nice 1980 ES175 .  A 1981 Ricky 330 a mint never been played Ricky 12 string from the 80s . A 57 Strat and a 54 Tele .  A Vox AC30 and Fender Blues Junior in tweed and a bespoke Cornford Carrera . All valve/tube amps .  Non of the above makes me a musician   ! ? Oh . Listening to Joe Bonamassa  latest album " Redemption " currently .

Edited by Stubby
  • Thanks 1