what logs have you been chopping today!

william petts

14 hours ago, Bustergasket said:

Decided to run a few sticks through the Transaw as it’s not getting used.

Iam a bit undecided as to sell it or not emoji85.png took so long to find it but it’s just not getting the use, i do love the build quality and the logs it produces

Looks as good as new. Like you say the logs are lovely. Hope all well, still got the Hilux I hope!

22 hours ago, Bustergasket said:

Decided to run a few sticks through the Transaw as it’s not getting used.

Iam a bit undecided as to sell it or not emoji85.png took so long to find it but it’s just not getting the use, i do love the build quality and the logs it produces

What are you  using instead?

Had a good tidy and stack session today as it was dry for a change, logged up some lumps of green oak and beech to get them started on the seasoning journey. Turned some old red pine roof spars into kindling to finish the afternoon. The x27 axe was doing a great job on the logs.

• 3 weeks later...

Im seeing all the pictures right side up. That stack of logs that you have up against the house between the door and the window, how about making an L-shaped rack whereas the bottom keeps the wood off the ground, and the upright section runs up alongside the window and you can fit more wood in that area without logs falling down the inclined stack. I will look nicer in terms of storage with a nice rectangle looking stack as opposed to triangle

• 4 weeks later...