Processors choices?

Mad Ginger

Yes I think you and BL would have been on the older WP36.

Ran hard for three straight days never skipped a beat and only refused two nasty unions even the 30T wallenstein would have coughed at 😂👍🏻 chain had a quick run at the start of day to but with clean wood ran like a dream.

My family have also been in the saw milling business for around 50 years and my old man was loving the Farmi. We just taken his biggest saw out of the sawmil to make way for a larger kiln and biomass plant and it was a huge circular saw 5' in diameter 👍🏻 (I've still got the saw blade for a keep sake!)

Given the limited space I've got (about 1/2 an acre, including sheds), it goes some way to explaining my delight in the compact road towable/easy to handle Farmi. If your fortunate enough to have a the space for a large tractor mounted number and log table, I can then see the attraction in that too 👍🏻👍🏻

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had a farmi ok machine but slow replaced with posch 360 and what a beast.you can also come and have a look if you are near,otherwise speak to john wilson at wilsons or kenny watt at caledonian forestry both have a good range of reconditioned machines for your sort of money .if you can wait till may both run open days and you can see the latest models flexing their muscles.

We have a palax 35s from Caledonian forestry, they sometimes have ex demo models as well. Don't forget the vat.

Hi MG,

I'm not sure where you are in Scotland exactley (other than central) but we [Riko] have a dealer based in Aberdeen called Stragthbogie Forest and Garden for our Farmi firewood processors. They usually have a PTO and petrol dual driven machine on there hire fleet for hire/demos

Give Pete or Bob a call and they'll sort you out

Cheers

Calum@Riko

01420 487300

Hi MG,

I'm not sure where you are in Scotland exactley (other than central) but we [Riko] have a dealer based in Aberdeen called Stragthbogie Forest and Garden for our Farmi firewood processors. They usually have a PTO and petrol dual driven machine on there hire fleet for hire/demos

Give Pete or Bob a call and they'll sort you out

Cheers

Calum@Riko

01420 487300

Didn't you tease us with word of a processor from Uniforest?

Hakki Pilke

I have a 1x42 and its alot of machine for the money.

John Kerr at Linlithgow is the Scottish agent

John Kerrs are excellent. They are where I'm getting my telehandler from, and they look after you well. Don't be afraid to haggle a bit though! :laugh1: