Landcruiser on its way from Oz

stanoverlander

Crazy prices here for a truck thats not allowed in the LEZ`s that are being rolled out across the country. There are plenty up for grabs in Auz at reasonable money but it will cost £1500 to get it here + a bit of import tax unless you owned it out there for a while. Auz ebay 2006 Toyota Landcruiser UTE 4x4 | eBay , remember thats 2 auz dollars to the pound. My uncle that lives out there reckons they pay more for landrovers out there than Toyota`s.

another one Toyota Landcruiser 4x4 2000 CAB Chassis Manual 4 2L Diesel Seats in VIC | eBay

Bob

Hi BOB nice truck you getting one mate thanks Jon

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one even has the tipper... £10,500 GBP- if you could impost for £1500 nice truck...

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Workmate in NSW | eBay

It's not just a tipper it's a "twin ram tipper" lol wonder if there worried about over loading out in oz ? I see a programme on Sky the other day and the guys had 3 large croc,s on the back of a cruiser looked a good load but it was how they loaded them on that made me chuckle, they used a chopper !!

Probably has a castlemain 4x once job was done

This one even has the tipper... £10,500 GBP- if you could impost for £1500 nice truck...

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Workmate in NSW | eBay

DEfintely a scam, way too cheap and seller has no feedback. I was looking at getting a cruiser 3 yrs ago here in Vic, with $20-$25k to spend. most in my price range were early 90s, non turbo with 350k km ++ .

DEfintely a scam, way too cheap and seller has no feedback. I was looking at getting a cruiser 3 yrs ago here in Vic, with $20-$25k to spend. most in my price range were early 90s, non turbo with 350k km ++ .

A scam, fraudulent activity on eBay, ??....surely not!!! :001_rolleyes:

whats the £1500 Bob is that the cost of the container? how much in import tax do you recon. i always admire them when in oz and would love one but never looked into it any further, £1500 is cheap for delivery. always promised my self one and as josh says "one day" but I've been saying that for 25 yeas on every visit to oz, i might look into this a bit more and set myself a goal. :thumbup1:

A friend of mine that`s into his old Bedford J series trucks took an extended holiday in Auz, on his travels he happened across a Bedford in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no rust whatsoever, also no paint left on it at all where the sun/sand/wind had blasted it. Anyway he shipped it back to the UK last year and it cost him £1500 but he did load the truck up to the neck with loads of other gear as well, just a cruiser may well be less.

Bob

A friend of mine that`s into his old Bedford J series trucks took an extended holiday in Auz, on his travels he happened across a Bedford in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no rust whatsoever, also no paint left on it at all where the sun/sand/wind had blasted it. Anyway he shipped it back to the UK last year and it cost him £1500 but he did load the truck up to the neck with loads of other gear as well, just a cruiser may well be less.

Bob

Hi BOB you getting a Toyota then mate thanks Jon

I dont post on here that often as i get so frustrated with the 'experts' and the opinions based on something someone said or something someones mate did.

I posted this truck to show that its possible to get a very good landcruiser in the uk, ive set up a business to facilitate this. Ive done my research and have the contacts to ensure that what you buy is a genuine truck and have a process in place to inspect, service, transport,ship, collect, mot/iva, import and register the vehicle.

If it was as easy as buying a cheap truck off aus ebay then i guess the uk would have an abundance of good cheap landcruisers and everyone would own one and there'd be no point in me doing what i am doing and putting a post up about it..

Rant over:001_rolleyes: