I started up a blog about trees

Kveldssanger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you guys are finding it as useful. Thanks. :)

Just spent a pleasant hour or so reading the blog from start to finish. I enjoyed the diversity of the subject matter - something for everyone no matter their levels of knowledge and/or interest.

Well presented and thought out Chris, the links to references and booksellers is perfect ( my bank account is lighter now:biggrin:)

Keep em coming:thumbup1:

Glad you enjoyed reading it, Gary. To be honest, my interests are so varied I even considered doing a post on trees found on the covers of music LPs, though then people would realise what a different taste in music I have hah!

I enjoyed doing the artist one (Albert Bierstadt). Incredible artist, he was.

I try to link to book sites that aren't Amazon or other mainstream ones, if I can. Plus, it's easier for people as they can jump right to the site if they are interested in purchasing it. All journal articles are linked to, for ease of access to everyone!

Got a few more posts I want to do tonight, though I try to limit myself so I have content that can keep coming. What I'm doing is, once I have had my assignments marked, sharing some of them (such as the healthy urban trees one). Considering I put a lot of work into them, I want more than two people (me and my tutor) to be able to read the information within. Sharing knowledge is crucial, and not enough people do it!