Shuttleworth College

Keep meaning to try that pub in Ireland, think I,ll give this one a go now:thumbup1:

The Black Horse in Ireland is the dogs, expensive but the food and service make it special BUT.....depends on what you like and if you want a special meal or a bloody great plateful for £10!!

I get dragged there by er indoors once in a while - just make sure your wallet is full!

This place is a great setting . Some good mature woodland which I used to break into and rally an old car I won in a raffle, around. Good subsidised college bar and when you've been ejected from that, a fine pub just beyond the college gates. The best three mis-spent years of my life , amazingly managing to pass my hnd in agriculture, back in 1985-87.

You must have been on the same course as Angus Stamper fella?

I was there doing the Farming Course in 86/7 and it was the best year of my life.

Fabulous setting, Hare and Hounds Pub and the wall of death in front of the Hall!

Oh the wall of death .now ya talkin a good memory. For those outside a 45°grass bank in a curve of the college drive right outside the mansion house and principals front window. The college gestapo put in wooden bollards along the full length to try to stop us. Rag week the whole lot was piled up outside said office window in defiance. Oh glory days