2016 New Years Resolutions!... lets hear 'em......

SteveA

I'm de-activating my Facebook account for all of 2016.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can't wait! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

cheers, steve

I've been spending less and less time on facebook all year, productivity elsewhere benefits significantly. I should take the app off my phone, that would make a huge difference.

Gonna start back doing tabata classes at the gym and me and the mrs are going to try and eat paleo as much as possible. :)

Back on the Paleo for me aswell, also i'm starting the insanity workout this afternoon, although I know full well i'm not fit enough to even start it. its a 60 day programme. Going to do the first 30 days to get in shape then restart to complete the full 60 days, or at least thats the plan!

I'm going to put more hours in at work, I was not very well for a fair bit of 2015 and had various family issues that affected work, turnover was well down, this year is going to be all guns blazing!!!!!:thumbup::biggrin:

Wishing you a better year mate :thumbup1:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been spending less and less time on facebook all year, productivity elsewhere benefits significantly. I should take the app off my phone, that would make a huge difference.

Back on the Paleo for me aswell, also i'm starting the insanity workout this afternoon, although I know full well i'm not fit enough to even start it. its a 60 day programme. Going to do the first 30 days to get in shape then restart to complete the full 60 days, or at least thats the plan!

Wishing you a better year mate :thumbup1:

Thanks Steve :thumbup1:

Lets hope this new year is good to us all :thumbup:

Did 6months alcohol free 2015, going to be teetotal for 2016

Cool positive posts on this thread!

I plan on cutting down on alcohol this year even more. Only problem is I have 16 bottles of red wine to get through. Bought a few for christmas, and also received a bunch as gifts....ended up on antibiotics over christmas though on account of an absyss so haven't even touched it yet

I plan on cutting down on alcohol this year even more. Only problem is I have 16 bottles of red wine to get through. Bought a few for christmas, and also received a bunch as gifts....ended up on antibiotics over christmas though on account of an absyss so haven't even touched it yet

Always going to be something to set you back Steve. Strength and honour!

Look after that abscess mate