Watch your parking at aldi

gensetsteve

I got a parking ticket for £70.

You can only park for an hour and a half and I was there for one hour 39 minutes.

Waste of time on there part as I only pay parking tickets from council car parks not private sharks.

Same here Steve, hell would freeze over before they got to collect that from me.:thumbdown:

Bob

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I rang aldi today and spending £211.00 and filling two trolleys not a good reAson to get my penalty notice cancelled for the following reasons.

The average time an aldi shopper is in is 27 minutes.

As a driver it is my responsability to check their signs every time I enter their car parks in case they have changed their terms and conditions.

If I did not comply with the terms and conditions in a council car park I would get a ticket so why is theirs any different.

I explained I had the reciept but mislaid the penalty notice and the woman said no problem they would be sending plenty more.

I was polite and civil and was so gob smacked when I put the phone down I rang back again to check I was actually speaking to aldi customer service and not some sharky parking outfit.

All I can say is my weekly shop cost £70 more at aldi and you get what you pay for.

Their loss not mine it's christmas :thumbup:

Well I rang aldi today and spending £211.00 and filling two trolleys not a good reAson to get my penalty notice cancelled for the following reasons.

The average time an aldi shopper is in is 27 minutes.

As a driver it is my responsability to check their signs every time I enter their car parks in case they have changed their terms and conditions.

If I did not comply with the terms and conditions in a council car park I would get a ticket so why is theirs any different.

I explained I had the reciept but mislaid the penalty notice and the woman said no problem they would be sending plenty more.

I was polite and civil and was so gob smacked when I put the phone down I rang back again to check I was actually speaking to aldi customer service and not some sharky parking outfit.

All I can say is my weekly shop cost £70 more at aldi and you get what you pay for.

Their loss not mine it's christmas :thumbup:

Hi Steve I was there today mate I was ok thanks Jon

Where will I now get ham that has the texture and taste like its been dragged around the bottom of a parrots cage.

Stale ginger bread houses and disgusting custard creams.

No more broken bargain Chinese tools to clutter the workshop.

The kids are delighted as they no longer need to break their teeth on the breakfast cereals.

Where will I now get ham that has the texture and taste like its been dragged around the bottom of a parrots cage.

Stale ginger bread houses and disgusting custard creams.

No more broken bargain Chinese tools to clutter the workshop.

The kids are delighted as they no longer need to break their teeth on the breakfast cereals.

Hi Steve I think some these cheaper shops like Asda Morrison's Aldi Lidl is when I do take my car in there I always get it not into or a parking ticket like yourself who you're better off going to Waitrose or Marks & Spencer's or Sainsbury's happy Christmas Steve John

• 3 weeks later...

fuming, got a parking fine off Lidl today for £90, the fine showed me entering the car park at 12.53 and leaving at 1.14, the fine says that you can only park in there for 10 mins, what the hell can you do in ten minutes, I'm going to appeal against it by email as theres no way of contacting them by phone, i know one thing i won't be paying it !