Stolen Devon

Drummond8

Thing is someone has to be buying our kit otherwise they wouldn't bother nicking it. Spoke to a mate yesterday his van was done in Weston and his saws taken. Like Steve said there's a lot going missing at the min. Begs the question really who is buying it all.

Sorry to hear you lost your stuff it seems so rife at the moment

But your dolmar blower the pb500 isn't very common in this country I've sold the smaller PB-252 but not one of the back pack blowers

If this model comes up for sale somewhere then the chances that it could be yours might be quite high

Thanks

Andrew

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you lost your stuff it seems so rife at the moment

But your dolmar blower the pb500 isn't very common in this country I've sold the smaller PB-252 but not one of the back pack blowers

If this model comes up for sale somewhere then the chances that it could be yours might be quite high

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew well done for pointing that out mate thanks Jon

The kit must be going abroad, probably to Eastern Europe. Most Stihl products sold in this country for the last 4 years should have been registered so should be traceable in the UK but perhaps not so many questions asked in the Eastern Block. As has already been said someone has to buy it to make it worth stealing. No decent tree surgeons will want to own stolen kit. We will not buy any used kit without knowing where it has come from. When we first started we did get offered some doubtful kit but not no more

I wouldnt thought it was same one for a minute, there are too many identifying marks on the pictured one which any dodgy seller would have cleaned off. It always tickles me the way some sellers present the adverts

At least with the link the OP can have a look to see if it is their blower. Seems very cheap to me anyway.