delivery vehicles and processor pictures

Lukey boy1

I'm just a young fella having a bit of craic with firewood at the weekends when I'm not in my full time job. My setup is very basic, doing about 30ton a year from my own woods, with chainsaw, splitter, portable log rack, and a combination of ibc cages and 1m billets on pallets. This is my delivery vehicle for local drop offs near base. She has never let me down yet!

it will out live most modern day tractors that will Rowan haha!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just a young fella having a bit of craic with firewood at the weekends when I'm not in my full time job. My setup is very basic, doing about 30ton a year from my own woods, with chainsaw, splitter, portable log rack, and a combination of ibc cages and 1m billets on pallets. This is my delivery vehicle for local drop offs near base. She has never let me down yet!

Hi mate great old tractor one thing for sure is your tractor will be going when all the new stuff is stop going is probably 50 years old now and it's still going very well thanks John

I see the reasoning having the log deck facing the outdoors, but it must be a pain to manage the timber's behaviour on the deck on reaching the infeed conveyor.

I'm not quite sure what you mean?

There is a door to the left of the picture so it just comes in the door and straight onto the back of the deck. The doors only 3.2M wide so is a bit tight to get some cord in but doable!

I'm not quite sure what you mean?

There is a door to the left of the picture so it just comes in the door and straight onto the back of the deck. The doors only 3.2M wide so is a bit tight to get some cord in but doable!

Reaching the inffed conveyor on the deck when lengths fall in more than 1 at a time and need sorting out. :thumbup1: