Sycamore, Beech and varying softwoods.

We will soon be beginning some work in a steepish valley cutting Sycamore and Beech, and removing vary softwoods mainly larch.

its of varying sizes;

Sycamore and Beech varying from 20-50cm dbh, with varying heights of 15-30m with the tops getting down to about 10cm in diameter.

Softwood are roughly the same top end at about 50 with some coming in abit higher with the lower end being about 10cm dbh.

We will be felling and moving it to roadside, as access onto the site for heavy machines etc is impossible the closest and best stacking area roadside isn't massive but is the only area viable to move it too.

ive been out and made a rough calculation (more accurate will be done when we start), we should be taking off around 550 cubic meters of sycamore and beech, and about 500 cube in softwoods.

We are not in the position to deliver to buyers so they would have to buy and collect it.

Anybody interested if they could either email me at [email protected] or message me on here.

a site visit is probably advised to look specifically at the roadside area if you have any other question contact me and ill do my best to address your queries.

Thanks

Gareth