small chipper advice needed

flatyre

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a new product will put the details on our website as soon as i get time. Home Forestry llp Forestry contractoring and machinery Sales you can pm me for prices we are going to do an introductory offer on the first 10 units

What's the price on one of these out of curiosity and do they have to be used with the hammers or can it just use the knives so it's a chipper apposed to a chipper shredder?

:lol:

take a look at the Janson gts1500, i've just bought one for £1700 delivered, its basically a gtm gts1300 but half the price.

Wood chipper / garden shredder Jansen BX-92RS | Wood Chippers | Agriculture & Forestry | Jansen Mailorder

Great news you got one , for there money they are a no brainer ,another tip for them is when using on green if its possibly shove the green in first then the thicker wood chip will keep it clear ,obviously this cant be done on larger materials , play about and you will piss through jobs .

Ste

yeh it is a very good deal, hopefully parts are interchangeable (engine excluded) between the gtm chippers for availability due to the fact the machine are so similar in appearance i'm hopping they originate from the same manufacturer. cheers for all the advice on how the chipper likes being fed, I agree with the rakings you mentioned before makes me cringe that.