Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

I sort of think billy graham understood Christianity like very few other Christians did! Especially American Christians, who believe the arc existed and the animals went in two by two!

What you talking about?... the animals did walk in two by two... it says so in the bible....

Parable for today

An aeroplane was about to crash; there were five passengers on board but only four parachutes.

The first passenger Holly Madison said, "I have my own reality show and I am the smartest and prettiest woman at Playboy, so Americans don't want me to die." She took the first parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The second passenger John McCain said, "I'm a senator and a decorated war hero from an elite navy unit in the United States of America." He grabbed the second pack and jumped.

The third passenger, Donald Trump, said, "I am going to be the next president of the United States, I am the smartest man in our country and I will make America great again." So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.

The fourth passenger, Billy Graham, said to the fifth passenger, a ten year old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life and served my God the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."

The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr Graham. There's a parachute left for you. The smartest man in America took my schoolbag."

Hehe, thats a modification of a very old joke, it used to include prince Charles and Nelson Mandela, but was not very PC :blushing:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After the recent shooting in America I think Trump will become the next President...

You look at conventional politicians and they come out with the "religion of peace" and "nothing to do with Islam". Trump says many migrants hate America and shouldn't be let in to America. I personally prefer Trump's stance.

After the recent shooting in America I think Trump will become the next President...

You look at conventional politicians and they come out with the "religion of peace" and "nothing to do with Islam". Trump says many migrants hate America and shouldn't be let in to America. I personally prefer Trump's stance.

Trumps reaction to this shooting is to propose a ban on immigration. The shooter in this case (and many of the other recent atrocities in the US) was born in the US, not an immigrant.

But it plays well with his target audience. Look at how the Brexit odds shortened hugely once we saw a dinghy with Albanians on the Kent coast a couple of weeks ago.

Trumps reaction to this shooting is to propose a ban on immigration. The shooter in this case (and many of the other recent atrocities in the US) was born in the US, not an immigrant.

But it plays well with his target audience. Look at how the Brexit odds shortened hugely once we saw a dinghy with Albanians on the Kent coast a couple of weeks ago.

There does seem to be a recurring theme that Muslims born in the West decide to go out and kill fellow Westerners... If preventing migration now means there is less terrorism in twenty or thirty years time it has to be a good thing.

I watched the news this morning and the presenter was saying that "the Orlando shooting has nothing to do with Islam and the shooter was mentally ill".

The reason Trump is doing well is that he at least acknowledges the issues concerning terrorism.

• 1 month later...