Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Apparently Trumps poll ratings have improved..

Really not sure how polling is conducted in the UK. Here in the states the poling

for the most part is controlled by the media which is controlled by the jack ass party. Polls are nearly as predictable as watching paint dry on a wall, with the same results. Don't get to caught up with the polls here in the states, especially since the deck is stacked in favor of the house:sneaky2:.

easy-lift guy

Apparently Trumps poll ratings have improved..

I guess it depends on what you read.

I've been following the online betting where real people gamble their own money, Marco Rubio is priced at 5/4, Donald Trump is priced at 4/1, being a gambling man I know where my money would be going.

Send me a pair:-)

Just do as I do Mull and make a pair.

All you need is two man-sized toblerone tubes (empty), an old wire coat hanger and one and a half packs of strawberry jelly.

Whatever you do, don't use raspberry jelly, the resulting effect is too powerful. My mate Wombat tried raspberry and after just two hours wear he was simultaneously arrested and sectioned!

I also found mixed berry flavour to be painfully unsatisfactory, too heavy on the blackcurrant.:thumbdown:

I did have great success with some euphoric driving glasses made out of two 40 watt light bulbs filled with red diesel. Unfortunately my rapture was short-lived as I was quickly pulled over and heavily fined by VOSA.:thumbdown:

Apparently, if I had have been wearing a flat cap or been towing a cow I would have been perfectly legal

I have since tried unleaded fuel tinted with tomato ketchup but experienced debilitating refraction issues.

I have yet to try jelly tot contact lenses, but I am very excited by the obvious potential.

Hope this helps:thumbup: TVI.

I agree, Islam does need a reformation. I would go further and say that it needs to be completely educated out of people. This goes for all people who persist in believing in nonsense.

Banning those who follow a religion from your country (admittedly the most violent one) is plainly ridiculous and is not going to be helpful.

The fact that anyone can take Trump seriously is mind boggling, and rather concerning. Most terrorists are Muslim, but only a miniscule fraction of the billions of Muslims are terrorists.

As for the brilliant quotes from the soldier who lost his leg. His comments were posted on Facebook. The fact that the BBC picked up on the story does absolutely nothing to diminish his sentiment.

Fair comment. I agree with most of that.

just do as i do mull and make a pair.

All you need is two man-sized toblerone tubes (empty), an old wire coat hanger and one and a half packs of strawberry jelly.

Whatever you do, don't use raspberry jelly, the resulting effect is too powerful. My mate wombat tried raspberry and after just two hours wear he was simultaneously arrested and sectioned!

I also found mixed berry flavour to be painfully unsatisfactory, too heavy on the blackcurrant.:thumbdown:

I did have great success with some euphoric driving glasses made out of two 40 watt light bulbs filled with red diesel. Unfortunately my rapture was short-lived as i was quickly pulled over and heavily fined by vosa.:thumbdown:

Apparently, if i had have been wearing a flat cap or been towing a cow i would have been perfectly legal

i have since tried unleaded fuel tinted with tomato ketchup but experienced debilitating refraction issues.

I have yet to try jelly tot contact lenses, but i am very excited by the obvious potential.

Hope this helps:thumbup: Tvi.

😎😎😎😎😎