Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

Well. Let's think about this. One loathes the history, heritage and traditions of the country he lives in, and has associated with radical islamists, the IRA and other extremists who hate Britain.

The other is a businessman who is concerned about the safety and security of Americans and wants to put American citizens first, before he feels the issue of religious extremism is solved.

The choice sounds pretty simple to me.

" before the issue of religious extremism is solved"

Can't honestly argue with your post, but can anyone see an end to religious extremism?

Can't see it happening in the next couple of hundred years, religion is dying slowly, but very slowly.

Aye, you can do what you like with your own property, but if you're making your decisions based on the colour of your punter's skin, you need to have a look at yourself and a look at history.

I notice Felix run away when I asked him about that farmer selling land to a family of gypsies..

I'd like to know how you feel about someone selling land for a gypsy settlement.

I mean its easy to accuse people of racism ain't it.. but not so easy to confront your own...

I notice Felix run away when I asked him about that farmer selling land to a family of gypsies..

I'd like to know how you feel about someone selling land for a gypsy settlement.

I mean its easy to accuse people of racism ain't it.. but not so easy to confront your own...

Doesn't bother me one bit having gypsies living near by, my next door but one neighbours are gypsies, and across the road There are three more gypsy families. I've had plenty of Arbtalk members around at my place over the years and I dare bet not one of them noticed that There were gypsies anywhere near here.

All these gypsy family's are descent people that run very profitable business' and employ a lot of local people.

So I for one don't get where your coming from........ Yes I do! Your one of those people that Tar everyone with the same brush.

• Like 1

Doesn't bother me one bit having gypsies living near by, my next door but one neighbours are gypsies, and across the road There are three more gypsy families. I've had plenty of Arbtalk members around at my place over the years and I dare bet not one of them noticed that There were gypsies anywhere near here.

All these gypsy family's are descent people that run very profitable business' and employ a lot of local people.

So I for one don't get where your coming from........ Yes I do! Your one of those people that Tar everyone with the same brush.

Vespasian, the reason I didn't answer is because I don't see your posts as you are on my ignore list, along with the rest of the trolls. I won't waste my time arguing with unpleasant little bigots like you whose aim is to offend people in order to get a reaction.

Apologies for replying via your quote, Eggs.

Edited by felixthelogchopper

Btw - Trump was against the Iraq war, and doesn't want the US to bomb ISIS in Syria, for the record. He is anti-war and wants an end to US hostility to Russia.

Sounds sensible to me.

People like you a dangerous. Trump wasn't against the Iraq war until he was thinking about running for president in 2004 when he thought anti war would win him votes.

Please get your facts right, this is the second time I've had to correct you in the same thread.:001_rolleyes:

Vespasian, the reason I didn't answer is because I don't see your posts as you are on my ignore list, along with the rest of the trolls. I won't waste my time arguing with unpleasant little bigots like you whose aim is to offend people in order to get a reaction.

Apologies for replying via your quote, Eggs.

No problem felix.

You really aught to read the things I say...

I used the example of Gypsies because I know full well what most people think.

Including all those tolerant types.

They'll call people racist at the drop of a hat, and blow up with fury at the mention of a gypsy site being newly located nearby..

Basically most of em are self righteous hypocrites..

I should know about it myself, as my dad sold a field to a family of gypsies twenty years back..

You wouldn't believe the crap spouted about it at a village meeting, even our MP took the trouble to describe them as an infestation of rats..

an most people cheered..

Me, I got to like em, and am still friends with some of them.. Though eventually they lost their case to live there some years back..

People like you a dangerous. Trump wasn't against the Iraq war until he was thinking about running for president in 2004 when he thought anti war would win him votes.

Please get your facts right, this is the second time I've had to correct you in the same thread.:001_rolleyes:

No you haven't.

There is actual little evidence that Trump was either against or for the Iraq war, pre the war! However, not long after the invasion, he came out saying that the US shouldn't have gone in and it was a bad move.

How am I dangerous for being anti-war? Are you another Russian-bashing, Assad-bashing neo-con who wants more illegal wars?