Donald Trumps Comments ......

Stubby

At no point have i mentioned skin colour. All i am pointing out is that we all have a choice about what we do with our own possessions !

Let me try and put it another way. How many threads are there on this forum about customers being problematic, and the answers will invariably include: let them go, dont waste your time with them, etc

So you say you dont need / (or want) there custom for your logs

Now swap logs for house

Think about it.

Eggs' original post said that Trump instructed his agents to exclude Black people from renting his properties solely on their skin colour. I ask you if you can think of any reason for such a sweeping ban other than the obvious, namely the gerbil-haired one is a great big racist? :001_smile:

Eggs' original post said that Trump instructed his agents to exclude Black people from renting his properties solely on their skin colour. I ask you if you can think of any reason for such a sweeping ban other than the obvious, namely the gerbil-haired one is a great big racist? :001_smile:

Felix,I understand where you are coming from about what he has said, in no way am i trying to defend him.

The only point i am trying to make( which for some reason, isnt coming across) is the fact that with our own possessions, we should have the right to do what we want with them.

I can remember a few years ago about a farmer that sold some land to some ' travellers' and this upset some people. But it was his land, therefore, his choice.

H.

Felix,I understand where you are coming from about what he has said, in no way am i trying to defend him.

The only point i am trying to make( which for some reason, isnt coming across) is the fact that with our own possessions, we should have the right to do what we want with them.

I can remember a few years ago about a farmer that sold some land to some ' travellers' and this upset some people. But it was his land, therefore, his choice.

H.

That normally happens as 2 fingers up to the other people in the area. We had a farmer threatening to do similar not far from us because the planning department wouldn't give him permission to build on green belt land. I agree that we should have a choice but not based on blanket moronic bigotry such as displayed by Trump and the like. :001_smile:

That normally happens as 2 fingers up to the other people in the area. We had a farmer threatening to do similar not far from us because the planning department wouldn't give him permission to build on green belt land. I agree that we should have a choice but not based on blanket moronic bigotry such as displayed by Trump and the like. :001_smile:

I suppose the locals were outraged when this farmer threatened to sell his land to those gypsies..

How did you feel about it Felix, did you mind or were you not bothered?..

Donald Trump is to the Republican Party what Jeremy Corbin is to the Labour Party

No, he isn't. Donald Trump is a disingenuous, racist individual who would quite probably get the world blown to smithereens if he got his hamster ways.

Jeremy Corbyn isn't.

:001_smile:

Donald Trump is to the Republican Party what Jeremy Corbin is to the Labour Party

Question is..... Who would be worse if they were elected?

Jeremy Corbin by a country mile..

Though I doubt either will ever lead their country.

I was just warming to the idea of Trump leading America as well, he just had to open his mouth once to often though didn't he!!..

Question is..... Who would be worse if they were elected?

Well. Let's think about this. One loathes the history, heritage and traditions of the country he lives in, and has associated with radical islamists, the IRA and other extremists who hate Britain.

The other is a businessman who is concerned about the safety and security of Americans and wants to put American citizens first, before he feels the issue of religious extremism is solved.

The choice sounds pretty simple to me.

No, he isn't. Donald Trump is a disingenuous, racist individual who would quite probably get the world blown to smithereens if he got his hamster ways.

Jeremy Corbyn isn't.

:001_smile:

Btw - Trump was against the Iraq war, and doesn't want the US to bomb ISIS in Syria, for the record. He is anti-war and wants an end to US hostility to Russia.

Sounds sensible to me.