Logs for Calais

treemeup

Political debate is banned on many forums for the very reason that some people feel compelled to share their extreme views which always ends bad, and does forums on the whole no use. I like to allow political debate, it always makes for a good read.

matelot, in future kindly take your extreme political views elsewhere, you bring absolutely nothing to the forum and it will be tolerated no longer.

Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

political debate is banned on many forums for the very reason that some people feel compelled to share their extreme views which always ends bad, and does forums on the whole no use. I like to allow political debate, it always makes for a good read.

Matelot, in future kindly take your extreme political views elsewhere, you bring absolutely nothing to the forum and it will be tolerated no longer.

Thanks

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

How do you donate these logs ?i can ask about I have a few trees I might be pollarding this weekend they are welcome to wood I'm help to help if I can, I didn't realise the severity of the situation, no mention on news radio that people should donate ! We need to get advertising this situation not to us arborists etc but start telling others !

I've been left speechless and repulsed by some of the reponses here. Please if you don't have any logs to donate then there is no need to reply.

Isn't it funny that you don't even have to check the names of the trolls. You already know who they are. This site doesn't need them.

The desperate position of these people is not of there own making. They are running from despots, civil war and foreign planes bombing there houses. Grow up some of you.

Just put them on your Ignore list. They are sad sphincters who are just out to wind people up so every time you respond they get a little thrill. Just leave them to talk to themselves. :001_rolleyes:

:thumbup:

Political debate is banned on many forums for the very reason that some people feel compelled to share their extreme views which always ends bad, and does forums on the whole no use. I like to allow political debate, it always makes for a good read.

matelot, in future kindly take your extreme political views elsewhere, you bring absolutely nothing to the forum and it will be tolerated no longer.

Thanks

I've just been sent this text message: "Hi there . I am a charity worker working for a charity based in Bristol but I live in bath . I have been working on the ground in the refugee camps in Dunkirk and we have a lorry taking building materials for shelters and firewood out to the families living in tents in horrific cold conditions . I am asking all tree surgeons in the area if they would be willing to donate some chopped seasoned wood to our project as they are desperate out there or if they know of any building materials going spare to build makeshift shelters to get people out of tents . I've seen for myself there are lots young children getting ill from the cold. If you can help it would be massively kind and appreciated thanks"

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help. If so I will pass on contact details.

Thanks

See above, especially the bit I highlighted in bold.

cheers, steve