Logs for Calais

treemeup

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather live with them than you. Get back under your bridge. I also would not want to be of an ethnic minority in France right now with the rise of front national

Yeah, nice retort. Well you toddle off to Syria to live with them then.

Vive Le Pen!

Live Le National Front!

Vive Le France!

FFS, people go to France for their holidays. France is one of the most developed countries on the planet, if people are in a "desperate situation" it's their own fault.

If all the migrants got into the UK do you think they would make the UK a nicer place to live? Or do you think they would turn the UK into the same s£$%hole that they came from?

What does it take to get banned from this site?

Isn't it funny that you don't even have to check the names of the trolls. You already know who they are. This site doesn't need them.

The desperate position of these people is not of there own making. They are running from despots, civil war and foreign planes bombing there houses. Grow up some of you.

Yeah, nice retort. Well you toddle off to Syria to live with them then.

Vive Le Pen!

Live Le National Front!

Vive Le France!

:thumbup1:

Thank god for that election result, I just hope the bureaucrats in Brussels take note....

Though I suspect they'll just bury their collective heads in the sand..

It does sound slightly like a scam, particularly if identikit text but with certain words changed is being circulated. That is hallmark of scammers.

I'm in Lebanon just now, the people there think Europe has an insane immigration policy.

Yes I have no problem helping inocent people out when in need. But that letter has the same frame work as the one I received. The charity based somewhere else but the author lives in your home town. But you won't find out where or able to drop the stuff off. It's hard enough to make a living with out fork lifting pallets of your produce on to the back of a lorry owned by a criminal. I am sure we all want to see the aid get to where it's needed.

The desperate position of these people is not of there own making. They are running from despots, civil war and foreign planes bombing there houses. Grow up some of you.

I know the French eat some strange food. But there is no civil war in Calais.....

lol, I think the people on this thread should find out the difference between "refugee" and "economic migrant".

Anyway, let's all hope it's a nice cold winter with lots of snow :)