Do you think your a good judge of character?

eggsarascal

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally trust know one when it comes to the family circle ? Unless Ive known them for a few years ....... even then you can be wrong. I have been let down by many people and members on this forum of late? Promising this and that but things never really happen ? Senior members n all :001_smile:

Eggs matey chin up n all that ....... Always a welcoming pint here for you fella :thumbup:

Hi Eggs,

You must feel very dissapointed to discover this, especially as you say he was a good friend for a long time.

It just demonstrates what deviant types these sort of people are.

However you will always have plenty of friends for some good banter here - even if we dont always agree !

And yes, courageous post.

N

I personally trust know one when it comes to the family circle ? Unless Ive known them for a few years ....... even then you can be wrong. I have been let down by many people and members on this forum of late? Promising this and that but things never really happen ? Senior members n all :001_smile:

Eggs matey chin up n all that ....... Always a welcoming pint here for you fella :thumbup:

I'm too trusting Paul, always have been.

I assume everyone is like me.

Not with the kids, obviously.

It's a bad thing when you even have to think about this stuff.

Joy, pleased you're getting over whatever happened. There's a big family out here who can help.

Happened to someone I know, family friend

Friend she'd known for decades assaulted a girl in an alley and went down for it amongst other things, some of her friends still visit him inside which everyone finds a tad odd.

On the other side a teacher at my middle school was known to be dodgy by all, my parents alone complained to the head twice About him so I'm sure there must have been other concerned parents, he wasn't overly sinister as far as I know, just a bit touchy and hung around in the showers at sports.

They took him to court after I left but failed. at least one of my friends was called as a witness but they could have had many more.