Yve_Clark

NEW cutandclimb Rain Trousers now in stock!

Hi Guys

The new cutandclimb Rain Trousers have finally arrived and are now available to purchase online:

cutandclimb Rain Trousers from Clark Forest

Made from the same tough and durable material as the cutandclimb jackets, the trousers are extremely hard wearing and durable and are 100% waterproof.

And given that it's the weekend of crazy discounts, for every pair of cutandclimb Rain Trousers ordered via our webshop up until 11:59pm on Monday 30th November, we are giving away a 10% discount! Just enter the coupon code CCJ10 at the checkout to apply your discount. :thumbup:

do they have cut protection in or are they non protective

I believe they offer cut protection worn over chainsaw trousers.

do they have cut protection in or are they non protective

No cut protection in the rain trousers, arbormonkey. But as per Mark's comment, they fit well over chainsaw protective trousers 😃

No cut protection in the rain trousers, arbormonkey. But as per Mark's comment, they fit well over chainsaw protective trousers 😃

hi yve thanks for getting back to me would it be possible to develop a waterproof pair of chainsaw trousers without them being to heavy to climb

Kind regards jay

hi yve thanks for getting back to me would it be possible to develop a waterproof pair of chainsaw trousers without them being to heavy to climb

Kind regards jay

I think Pfanner do a pair. I'd imagine would be too hot the rest of the year though. That's why people like over trousers.

Kind regards jay

Hi Jay, We aren't a manufacturer of chainsaw protective trousers - just the cutandclimb rain gear. To produce a completely 100% waterproof chainsaw trouser is technically very difficult however you'll find that Pfanner's Ventilation chainsaw trousers do have 'water repellency' features in the Gladiator fabric on the trousers. Let me know if you'd like more info on those. Y 😊

Oregon used to manufacture "Oregon Extreme" trousers. They were waterproof and offered cut protection. They were ok but only in the wet and cold!