Mountain Biking

Midge

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't get the time anymore. Trying to sell my commencal meta 5.5 at the moment... It's about 5/6 years old, cost £1800 new and I'm struggling to get £450 for it!!!

Just bought one of these for £350.00. Had some crappy super tsar back wheel that was goosed though, replaced with a pro 2. However shockingly they are o ltd worth around £500.

Love it. Just had two days in Wales coming down the mountain sides. I know what you mean about the prices as well. Got mine for £1800 from someone who bought it 6mths earlier for £5500. He got bike envy, wanted the newest model and had to sell in a hurry. Thank you very much. Whats the riding like up Sheffield way?

Don't get the time anymore.

That was my problem didn't have time due to having a new addition to the family. Going to start riding to and from work again and try and get out once every couple of weekends somewhere.

Love it. Just had two days in Wales coming down the mountain sides. I know what you mean about the prices as well. Got mine for £1800 from someone who bought it 6mths earlier for £5500. He got bike envy, wanted the newest model and had to sell in a hurry. Thank you very much. Whats the riding like up Sheffield way?

Wales! Only been to Llandegla but was first ever trial I went to. That's what I mean about prices, a bunch load of top spec Orange 5's going for around £1400-1800 on ebay. Shame I don't have any spare money :thumbdown:

Whats the riding like up Sheffield way?

It's pretty decent, plenty of places to go! There is a bunch of local woods near me which are good for a quick blast out but I also live close to Parkwood Springs with its (relatively new) trail, also Peak District is not to far away and of course Wharncliffe woods. All a quick drive or steady ride to get too aswell! And on top of that Sherwood Pines is only a hours drive away :thumbup1:

I love it!! Don't get a lot of time to do it but when I'm out I'm in my element. Bought my self a new 2015 stump jumper EVO earlier this year and it's awesome and at 1700 it's a bargain for the spec, could do with better forks though as they aren't really up to the abuse I'm throwing at them