Up to yer nuts in it thread

aspenarb

I always enjoy working out the story here.

Let’s park it off the road tonight, ready for tomorrow.

Oh-oh! Bit squidgy, reverse it  out of here!

Bollocks! Up to its nuts, get some planks.

Get a chain, let’s try and pull it out.

Sod this! Let’s go home, sort it in the morning.

A58A891B-F00B-43B7-9209-09E2A894CDC0.jpeg

65AE0EC4-6637-40AD-A0A1-6EB1877CCC42.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

thats a nice effort sinking it..

couldnt leave until morning - wouldnt sleep noooooooo way.  

going to take a fair old pull to get out though, seen our local farm hitch a very large john deere to things like that and one lil grunt later its out. also seen folks let red mist descend and wow it can dig holes worse.

hard choice.

• Like 1

I always enjoy working out the story here.

Let’s park it off the road tonight, ready for tomorrow.

Oh-oh! Bit squidgy, reverse it  out of here!

Bollocks! Up to its nuts, get some planks.

Get a chain, let’s try and pull it out.

Sod this! Let’s go home, sort it in the morning.

A58A891B-F00B-43B7-9209-09E2A894CDC0.thumb.jpeg.ae2aca3d076ad73150a29fea014a5726.jpeg
65AE0EC4-6637-40AD-A0A1-6EB1877CCC42.thumb.jpeg.df74514769f055cc99b8cb4648df8626.jpeg
Did this with exactly the same mewp, thankfully we were on an mod base and one of their 6x6 lorries with all difflocks on pulled it out a treat

I managed to sink this dumper up to its axles/steps early last summer. Completely my fault, I've been driving machines in this field since I was 5, chose the wrong route, lost momentum, game over!/

Fortunately the stuff in in the skip was a mixture of hardcore and roots, I mixed that in the bog in front of the wheels to make a ramp with the digger, dug out all I could with the digger and winched it out with the land Rover.  I was only able to use 1 snatch block as it took every strop and.chain I had to reach an anchor tree as it was! I was on my own so just had the dumper in neutral , so nothing but winch power.

The first picture is after I knew it was going to come out, I didn't feel like taking pictures when it was right in unfortunately!

FB_IMG_1548800813240.jpg

FB_IMG_1548800823352.jpg