Stihl Ms201TC or TCM 2015 saw question

theflyingscotsman

Thanks for the responses, yes diagnostics flap and no adjustment so she'll be a m-Tronic

Tree job on all new week so will give her a good test

Thanks again

Col

You are dooming the saw by calling it a "her". It guarantees it will be more temperamental and hard to get going without some attention. Not many "hers" like to be treated rough despite what you might read and they like to be pampered.:001_rolleyes: Don't anthropomorphise your machines.

Edited by peatff

Thanks Steve, panicking slightly as I could use it for a big tree job next week and taking it back would be a pain.. But if it ain't right I'm not letting the dealer sell me old stock, it came with the paper work for the TCM but not the markings on the saw. Manufactured in July this year, it's confusing to say the least!

Quite a chunk of change to throw down for perhaps not the latest model 👎🏻

How can you tell the date of manufacturing? I just looked at a brand new 201t factory upgrade model and do not see any date...