Cte z20e cherry picker

TRUCKER2

i am not a fitter so i would not no how to take the pump apart or what to look for in side the pump it has taken me all day to check out the transfer box to the pump just to make sure it is engaging to the pump i am getting oil in to the pump with the eng running but only a drip on the out side

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o well at last i have got to the bottom of it.. the filter was full of crap so the pump was getting very little oil .. i got a new filter but the pump has lost most of its power... i can only drop the legs if i shut the left hand valve off ..but i can not pick the truck up ,,so now on the hunt for a new pump or a recon that i can pick up to moz

If you get into problems with the machine give cte a ring and ask for Martin the fitters number. There pretty good like that and he really knows his stuff.

Out of the curiosity do you have the part no. For the hydraulic filter as we need to do a fluid service on ours, just the numbers on the filter have been scratched off by who ever put the last one on.

new pump and filter back up and running :thumbup:.. now just the cage load sensor to sort out i have tried to jam it up but no joy

You don't want to be doing that ,it's there for a reason you only have to look at some of the threads on here with reference to mewp accidents,anyway with bypasses and things jamed up it wouldn't pass its 6 month loller test.

Best to replace the sensor it's a safety issue.