Cte z20e cherry picker

TRUCKER2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friday the 13 lives up to its name i have spent all day working on the truck to sort out why the pump would not work // ... transfer box is all good no play at all .....gearbox all good ..... we run the truck with the transfer box on so we new there was power out of it to the pump then put the pump on with the out let pip off and run the truck it just drip out when the eng was running .. so i will change the oil filter and run it once more.. it that does not work the pump will come off and find some one to recon it

thank you for the info IVECOKID how do i bleed the system as i had a pipe go 2 week ago and i have only done one job them parked the truck up for 2 weeks ..where will i find the relief valves,bypass valves as the pump just stopped working and did not give any signs of it on its way out

Now this is the tricky bit , normally on a hydraulic system you have to run each hydraulic ram to its full travel while filler cap loose or bleed valve undone BUT obviously this cant be done so back to drawing board I am afraid.

Hydraulic pumps can be complex and depending on type they may well be with the pumps own circuit, reason I mention air lock in system has you can put considerable pressure on pump with air trapped .

Ste